Most luxury hotels and resorts in Abu Dhabi have their own gym where guests can get sweaty and a spa where guests can get pampered. Some also have a salon dedicated to the care of hair, nails and skin – alternatively these services are included in the spa menu. These health and leisure facilities are either run by well-known international brands or as home-grown regional concepts. You should know that these wellness centres are not exclusively for the use of hotel’s guests, they also accept outside bookings.
Spas & Salons
Abu Dhabi Spas are out of this world! The range of treatments available are stupefying and the interior decorations are worthy of royalty. Seriously, google images of some of the spas in our list below. We’ll be waiting for your jaw to drop.
Spas & Salons
Being a multicultural city, Abu Dhabi offers a very wide range of spa and salons with wellness facilities such as single and couples’ massage rooms, Moroccan Hammams, Turkish baths, Jacuzzis, steam rooms, ice rooms, saunas, therapy baths, pools, nail stations, hair salons, relaxation areas etc. Most spas and salons have separate areas for men and women, and treatments are performed by highly trained therapists.
Don’t get overwhelmed when trying to decide from the treatment menus, as the services offered are lavish and abundant: from massages, body wraps, scrubs and soaks to facial, hair and scalp treatments, hammams, bathing rituals and a wide range of beauty treatments, there is even a 24-carat gold facial! If you cannot decide, you will be relieved to learn that many spas also offer spa packages with multiple treatments, the use of the spa’s common facilities as well as pool, beach and gym access. Yes, you can disappear for a whole day.
We have collated a list of consistently high-ranking spas and salons in Abu Dhabi. You’re welcome.
- Anantara Spa, Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara
- Atarmia Spa, Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Resort and Villas, Saadiyat Island
- Chi the Spa, Shangri-La Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri
- The Emirates Palace spa, Emirates Palace, West Corniche
- Dahlia Spa, Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island
- ESPA, The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal
- Heavenly Spa, The Westin Abu Dhabi Golf Resort and Spa
- Iridum Spa, The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Saadiyat Island
- Nurai Spa, Zaya Nurai Island
- Sense, A Rosewood Spa, Rosewood Abu Dhabi, Al Maryah Island
- The EDITION Spa, The Abu Dhabi EDITION, Al Bateen
- The SPA, W Abu Dhabi, Yas Island
- Tara Rose Salon
- House of Allure Beauty and Spa
- Rossano Ferretti
- Indigo Salon
- Glamour Salon
- HAIRWAVES by Charbel
- Anahata Spa
- Honeycomb Ladies Salon and Spa
- McQueen Spa and Beauty Centre
- Unidas Ladies Beauty Salon
- Violet Rose Ladies Salon
With the risk of repeating ourselves, the majority of high-end hotels have their own gym where you can keep up your fitness regime or get fit. In addition, there are many independent gyms and fitness studios across Abu Dhabi as well. Whether you’re into CrossFit, heavy lifting, cardio, yoga, dancing, boxing, barre, Pilates, interval training, high intensity circuit workouts, ladies’ only classes, antigravity, TRX, reformer, jump-board, spinning, body pump, Zumba or Tabata sessions, you will surely find a workout that suits your style. Here’s are some of our top suggestions:
- Bodyism, Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort, Saadiyat Island
- F45 Training Zayed Sports City, Zayed Sports City
- Flo, Villa 34, Mileih Street, Al Bateen
- Haddins, Zayed Sports City or Saadiyat Beach Club.
- Inspire Sports, Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street, Al Bateen
- PUNCH, International Tennis Complex, Zayed Sports City
- Sweat, The Walk at Al Seef Resorts & Spa By Andulus
- The Room, International Tennis Centre, Zayed Sports City
- Vogue Fitness, various locations
- YogaOne, Mangrove One Compound, Khalifa Park area