Want to stay in and fancy your favorite food delivered to your hotel or apartment instead of dining out? No worries, we’ve got you sorted POCOs. Dubai is food delivery heaven; you can pretty much order anything you want from just about anywhere in the city at any time of the day, and night! Whether you’re drooling for a margarita pizza, burgers and fries, a healthy poke bowl or an Arabic feast, you can’t go wrong with the many food delivery apps in Dubai.
There are many good, reliable food delivery services in Dubai, ranging from the household global names to the local heroes. Deliveroo operates in Dubai so that’s an easy option for those that already have the App on their smartphone. Uber Eats used to operate in the Emirate but joined forces with the food delivery arm of local provider Careem after Uber bought the company in 2019. Users can now order their favorite dishes through the Careem NOW app.
Talabat is one of the biggest providers of food delivery in Dubai and one of the most popular in the region. Founded in 2004 in Kuwait, the company now operates around the GCC and in Jordan. The App has a directory of more than 5,500 restaurants to choose from.
Zomato is another popular platform that offers both food delivery and restaurant bookings in Dubai with over 2,500 partner restaurants in their network. With their Zomato Pro membership you have access to limitless dining privileges including up to 40% discount on your total bill.
In addition to the regular food delivery services, there are a number of unique delivery services in Dubai that are worth trying when you are next in the city. Here are a few to tantalize your taste buds.
- SugarMoo is Dubai’s first online dessert and cake delivery services, delivering freshly baked goods right to your doorstep. From cookies, cakes and brownies to kids baking activities, jars and truffles and vegan desserts, they deliver all your sweet cravings
- Looking for an on demand personal chef service at your home? Hey Chef now offers one-off meal services and weekly meal plans, you can book a chef or a special cuisine and he/she will come to your home to whip up the meal
- Prefer to cook yourself but don’t want to do the shopping or search for a recipe? You can order meal kits to cook at home yourself from Lets Cook’s weekly recipes or you can order from Hello Chef! for healthy, family-friendly, easy and delicious recipes
- If you’re on a health kick and are looking for juice and soup cleanse or clean eating programs eat, check out Detox Delight’s delivery service in Dubai to stay on track while you travel
- In the mood for ice cream? Desert Chill can come to your doorstep with their ice cream van to deliver hand-crafted ice cream and ice lollies or find out when they will be in your neighborhood via their community schedule across Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Al Ain.